1. Navigate to the correct company on Mynila.
Select "ADD EVENT" on dashboard.
This will take you to the "CREATE AN EVENT" Page.
- Name (required) - The name of your event.
- Description (required) - Provide the customer with more information about your event.
- Venue (required) - Venue information pulls automatically from Google Places. Start typing and you will see the drop down menu appear. If your location is not a registered place you can select the custom location option and write the address manually. (There will be no map preview when using the custom location).
- Starts (required) - Start date and time of event .
- Ends (required) - End date and time of event.
- Category (required) - The category your event belongs to. Customers can filter their event search by category is the events discovery section.
- Image (required) The image shown at the top of your event page.Once you have complete the information click "NEXT" this will reveal the second of the event form where you can add tickets.
There are two different ticket types you can add to an event. Free tickets and paid tickets, in this section you will learn how to add a paid ticket.
Once the add ticket pop up has been opened you will have the list of ticket detail fields.
- Name (required) - The name of your ticket. Example - Standard Entry, VIP Ticket etc.
- Price (required) - Face value of the ticket.
- Customer Pays
- You Receive
- On Sale (required) - Date and time tickets go on sale.
- Off Sale (required) - Date and time tickets go off sale.
- Allocation (required) - The number of tickets you wish to put on sale.
- Allowance (required) - The Maximum amount of tickets a user can buy in one order.
- Research if any others are neededClick "SAVE" to close add ticket option and save ticket type.
Note. You can edit the event information via your companies dashboard at anytime during the listing pending Mynila's approval.
Website is best viewed on a portrait orientation on your device.