Yoga+Qi+Flow is a combination of basic Yoga + Qigong + Tai Chi to create a flowing, graceful, yet challenging practice. In this workshop you will experience:
- Feeling the flow of Qi (Life Force Energy) through basic Qigong and Tai Chi movements.
- How one moves and flows reflects one’s state of mind and heart.
- Enhancing the benefits of one’s Yoga practice. (Especially for Yin Yoga practitioners who were exposed to Traditional Chinese Medicine principles.)
- Release the tension and stress in mind and body, and reconnect to the Self and others.
- Experience the interaction of one’s Masculine and Feminine Qi for awakening wisdom in one’s life. So don’t just bring your yoga mat, but bring a current concern and/or challenge in your life and see what clarity comes from the workshop. You don’t have to share if you don’t want to.
About the Facilitator: David Montecillo
The practice of Yoga +Qi + Flow was manifested through the channel of David Montecillo with guidance from Akashic Readings and his 30 years experience compiled from practices of Qigong + Tai Chi + Yoga + Energy healings + Tibetan Meditation practices + Traditional Warrior Art forms and principles + attunements and others. The guidance given to him was that Yoga+Qi+Flow is not just a wellness practice, it one of the ways people can begin/add on to their journey to wholeness. David’s patron guide for Yoga+Qi+Flow is the Bodhisattva of Great Compassion Guan Yin Ma, and others. He also facilitates holistic corporate wellness programs for building resilient teams and leaders.
What to bring:
- Standard Yoga attire
- Yoga Mat
- Towel and water bottle (bring extra water coz when the Qi flows, so does your sweat)
- Pen and notebook if you want toke notes
*Yoga mats are also available for rent at the studio for P40
September 8, 2018, Saturday
P.Y.T Studio at Centro Atletico, 25 North Rd. QC (near Camp Crame)
(Search for Centro Atletico in Waze or Grab)