Social Distancing DOES NOT MEAN Social Isolation.
On Friday, March 27th at 5:45PM - Pineapple Lab and FringeMNL are going live for a casual online gathering to bring the arts and creative communities together. This event is a response to the need to connect and amplify topics and concerns affecting the arts community and cultural workers.
They have invited speakers to share thoughts and insights that may be useful for members of the arts sector - many of whom are hit hard by this global pandemic.
5:45PM - Introductions
6:00PM - Sharing Begins
Sharing Duration: 2 Hours
1. Robert Joseph C. Sarmiento, MD, chief resident of the Department of Neurosciences of the Philippine General Hospital
2. Benedict Bernabe, Yoga Teacher at I Go Beyond Yoga, #BeyondLive
3. Bea Garcia, Creative Arts Educator / Early Childhood Specialist / Actor currently based in Hong Kong
4. Toff de Venecia, Artistic Director for the The Sandbox Collective, VP Philstage, Congressional representative of Pangasinan’s 4th District.
5. Czyka Tumaliuan, Founder, Kwago Bookstore and Co-Founder #LockdownLab
6. Missy Maramara, Actor, Director, Educator
7. Marc Ocampo, Arts Manager, Arts and Creative Industries - British Council Philippines